November 28, 2004

See The Wizard

John KwonJohn Kwon has been the often quiet voice behind the design of The American Journal of Bioethics' website for years. John is the most amazing graphic/web design person with whom I've ever worked since I started the first philosophy website back in 1994. In the four years that John has been with my team, he has helped make bioethics.net the most visited site in bioethics (it was the first as well), and that site in turn has helped propel the journal and numerous other projects (e.g., bioethics for high school students, bioethics for beginners, and my favorite recent project (ok, well, so I was the PI on this and maybe I am biased...), the bioethics 'studio' project, today called Penn Studio). You'd never know it from a casual conversation with him - he's much too modest - but John is the guy behind the curtain. It is about time someone pushed him into the spotlight he's created. - GM

Labels: , , ,

View blog reactions

| More